Friday, December 23, 2022

Pictures in My Mind


The rainbow arc seemed almost endless.
Ruminated on the wondrous effect a rainbow must
have had on Early Man.
Seen from the Abbey Gardens early 
Wed 21st December 2022.

 
The Abbey Gardens during the recent icy weather.


A picture taken [unknown to us] of
my sister and me in Brugge.
Autumn in Bury St Edmunds.

My sister's grand-children with a 
touch of Halloween about them.
Their mother i/c make-up and costumes.


A favourite poster.
My admired fake Lowry.

My handsome new clock.




A popular pigeon fancier distributing largesse.

A favourite Matt cartoon.



Now, where did I find this? Probably sent to me
by Irish friend, Betty.
Not a 'proper' blog this week. Instead, a selection of photographs and other images which have pleased, entertained, amused, beguiled. 

Sister's Other Grandson and I, deep in
conversation at a family wedding in May.

Son and friend conferring along the Pyrenean Way in September
.
An Eye on the Street. Glasgow 1968.
Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future is Green

  Port Talbot steelworks Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station   A notable fact caught my attention this week; actually, TWO notable facts! The tw...